October 24, 2009

Magic Non-Stick Liner from Lakeland

Since I bake a lot, I thought I’d invest in a roll of Magic Non-Stick Liner, as it’s reusable and I thought it would save money in the long run. I bought the larger pack (30cm x 100cm) which costs £8.87, which is actually really good value when you consider an 8 metre roll of disposable non-stick paper costs over a £1.

The Magic Non-Stick Liner will apparently withstand 5 years or more of constant use, so I think it’s money well spent. Plus it’s better for the environment as I won’t be throwing away lots of the disposable non-stick paper.

But does it actually work? Well I used it to bake some macaroons and they didn’t stick at all, even when they were only half cooked. It was also an absolute dream to clean with just a sponge, although you can put it in the dishwasher.

I’m really glad I bought it and I can highly recommend it to anyone who bakes a lot, as once you’ve cut out all the different shapes for your cake tins, it will save you lots of time and frustration (I don’t know about you, but having to cut out circles of greaseproof paper every time drives me mad!). So I just need to spend an afternoon with some scissors cutting out shapes and I’ll be set for the next 5 years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin