April 2, 2010

Freebies

  • In the May issue of BBC Good Food Magazine they have included a packet of Rocket seeds and a packet of Pepper seeds, worth £3 in total. I’ll definitely be sowing the rocket seeds, but I won’t bother with the pepper as they take too long to grow, especially with the pathetic summers we have in the UK!
  • Simply Beef & Lamb are holding a free prize draw to win kits that contain 1 pack of herb seeds and 1 pack of vegetable seeds, plus a recipe book.
  • The BBC are giving away free seeds again. This year you can get:

- basil

- carrots

- courgettes

- mixed leaves

- French beans

    Just apply here. I already have loads of seeds so I won’t be applying for any this year. They were pretty quick to send them out last year though. The info on the website is very useful though as you can watch videos and print out growing guides too.

  • I got a leaflet with my latest issue of BBC Good Food magazine from Which? advertising their free vegetable growing guide. I got one from them last year and it’s quite helpful. You just need to call freephone 0800 533 035 and quote the reference VEG48F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin