This is more of an update on our two plants: the old one we’ve had since 2007 and the new one we got in 2009. You can read more about their pasts here.
17th March 2010:
11th april 2010:
5th June 2010:
This is our old plant and it’s practically dead. Steve’s Mum suggested I pull it up to see the condition of the roots as she thought the vine weevil might have laid its eggs in the soil. But when we pulled up the plant we could see that it hadn’t established its roots properly in the soil as it was so easy to pull up and the roots were all brown instead of white.
I haven’t had the heart to chuck it away as I still hope it will recover! But it looks like we’ll have to get a new one.