August 29, 2010

ukveggardeners.com

I follow a great blog called My Tiny Plot and the owner of that blog, Gillian Carson has set up a fantastic site called UK Veg Gardeners. It’s basically a place where people who love gardening can meet and interact with other gardeners to share information, their photos and anything else they like!

 

I’ve already found it incredibly useful, by being a member of the Chilli Lovers Group, as to why my chillies were developing black patches. I thought they were diseased or dying, when in fact this is a sign that they are turning from green to red! I posted a question and I got a reply from another member extremely quickly.

 

I’m just waiting for someone to help me with my squash and tomato problems!

 

I’ve only been a member for about a week, but it’s been brilliant so far and I recommend you to join!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin